2017’s Book Challenges
Update: Sadly, although I met (and surpassed) my Goodreads challenge (108 out of 52)
It’s obvious that I love to read. But being avid reader isn’t enough for me. I want to not only read all the new books I can but also explore the world in a meaningful and personal way. When it’s just me and bookstore shelf, I tend to read the same type of literature, so trusting to my own devices isn’t going to cut it. As a result, I try to pick a few reading challenges, all with different intentions and authors to widen my reading selections. I’ll try any reading challenge I come across and check in each month on my progress.
For 2017 I am doing a few challenges:
- The Book Riot Read Harder Challenge (Link to editable PDF)
- The Pop Sugar 2017 Challenge (downloadable PDF)
- The Modern Miss Darcy Read Challenges (there are three options) (downloadable PDF )
- The Litsy Bingo Challenge
- The Litsy A-Z Challenge
- The GoodReads Challenge – which is simply to read 52 books this year (which I already hit)
While it seems like a lot, I am a cheater and use one book to meet multiple goals, so really, as long as I can keep up with the lists, I am sure to finish.